Sister Savannah Love

Sister Savannah Love

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Road Trip to MTC!

Pictures with Dad, Addison and Josie before Savannah, Grammie and I left for Utah!

Savannah, Grammie and I were able to go to the LA temple before leaving for Utah!

Leaving California-State Line

The Gorge

We stayed with my awesome family in St. George passing through both ways! My cousin Janiece and my Mom's sister, Mary are the best. The rest of my family there are too!

We went through the St. George Temple.

 So much beautiful snow on the surrounding mountains.

Makenzye and Peter met us in Salt Lake City for General Conference.

The Salt Lake City Temple after conference. Savannah and I went back Tuesday and went through it.







The Vogtman family, I have known since I was a teenager, were awesome as always and let us stay with them. They took us hiking to Bridal Vail Falls, we drove up to Squaw Peak and took us on a drive around BYU. They live right by BYU, Provo temple and the MTC!

Bridal Veil Falls. The bottom half was frozen, dirty snow. Even took out part of the bridge. I remember lots of rocks where the snow is now and the kids climbed and played on them.






This is how it looked last time we were there. No snow, rocks to climb up with water falling over them.
(random people)
 

The look out at Squaw Peak over Utah Valley.




We went through the Provo Temple.

We stopped by her mission home in Sandy, to drop off some stuff she does not need in the MTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment