Sister Savannah Love

Sister Savannah Love

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Email from Sister Love!

FAMILY<3 I miss you guys dearly! My last few days at the MTC were amazing, i miss it there so much! Sister Reed and I finally got Sarah Mae to pray! It had been 12 years since the last time, so we were super happy! :) AND CHAD SAID YES TO BAPTISM! He said he isn't quite ready yet but it's something he can see in the future! We had a devotional that was a BYU Men's Chorus concert and it was INCREDIBLE! So many talented righteous men :) On our last P-day, my district played signs, it's hard to explain if you don't know what the game is, ask Addison haha but it got INTENSE! We were screaming and totally cracking up the whole time! We had in field orientation that was 9 HOURS LONG.... oh and there was this time where we were waiting for Sister Reed and Elder Hooker to grab something from the class, so Elder Cuellar was standing in the elevator doorway to hold it open, but the sensor didn't work so it just kept shutting and we were all frozen and last minute, Sister Mullings SHOVES him saving his life haha and the elevator closed without my companion! she was left there with all the elders and we were scream laughing trying to open the door and elder Roberson dropped his paper down the elevator shaft and it was the most intense crazy 2 minutes of my life ever hahaha. this story probably makes no sense haha...whatever, it was great. i'll never forget it.
I miss Salty Cucumunga so much but we're keeping in touch :) I mostly miss singing Disney songs in the shower with sister bailey, and everyone else just listened and occasionally joined in haha.

SO yeah i miss the MTC but the field has been great! Sister Stewart and I make a great team, we are going to get some good work done in the Riverton South Stake!!!! I love all of the people I've worked with and taught SO MUCH already, they are all incredible! I know this is where I'm supposed to be!!! <3 

So when we first arrived, the mission pres picked us up at the station and we went to the mission office where we had a couple hours of orientation and met our companions! Then we dropped our stuff off at our homes, we have an entire basement home, it is LEGIT, I'll send pictures later, and we went directly to work! It was crazy but exciting! We cover the entire Riverton South Stake, which is 10 WHOLE WARDS! It's crazy!!!! I'll tell you more about all of the people I've met in a letter I'll write tonight because I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME haha, but guess what, my second dinner here as PANDA EXPRESS haha I was so excited :) everyone here already knows of my love for panda so it's gonna be good :) The members here are SO into missionary work, they take the term "every member a missionary" SO seriously....we get referrals EVERY TIME WE ASK!!!! We have so many it's hard to keep up! We're very busy but i LOVE IT! 
Oh and as a missionary, the saying "Sunday is a day of rest" is a JOKE! Sundays are INTENSE as a missionary! Minimum of 6 hours at church, but usually more hahaha. But like I said, it's pretty great! I love it here so much, I couldn't be happier! I would not give this up for ANYTHING!!! Oh and it's weird having my name in all of the church programs hahaha.

OH MY GOODNESS GUESS WHAT! I MET A SISTER GUNTHER! I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING! She's in the Young women's presidency in one of my wards hahahaha i almost screamed..it was very hard to contain myself. Oh and tell Makenzye that the Salty Cucumunga district all started using the word GUNTHER especially talking about elder Hooker hahahaha.

Mother's day I'll get to Skype you so that is exciting! I'll write a more detailed letter tonight because I'm out of time because the pictures took FOREVER but I love you so much! Don't forget about me down there in socal!!! <3

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! WRITE ME LETTERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment