Sister Savannah Love

Sister Savannah Love

Monday, April 14, 2014

First written letter!

This was a letter she wrote her first night there! Just got in mail today! It is typed at the bottom of this post!


Family,

The MTC is INCREDIBLE. Honestly, I had NO IDEA how great this experience would be. I know I've only been here a day, but I am just so thankful for this opportunity. My district is AMAZING. I ADORE the people. The overwhelming feelings of love and welcoming from EVERYBODY is just incredible. I already feel at home here, and Im just not saying that to make you feel better. I'm honestly loving life and I've already learned SO MUCH in one day. These 12 days are going to be PACKED and stressful but I know it will all be totally worth it.n Okay, so my companion is a TOTAL Beatles nerd. Like RIDICULOUS. Her name is Sister Reed. I don't know how united we'll be while teaching because she doesn't like to talk unless it's about the Beatles...but I'm sure it will all work out. More practice for me :) But my other 2 roommates are FANTASTIC. We're like best friends already. Sister Mullings and Sister Bailey. So my whole district is me, Sister Reed, Sister Mullings, Sister Bailey, Elder Roberson, ElderCueller, and Elder Hooker. Elder Cueller is liek my new Eric Andrews. haha We just tease each other a ton. Elder Hooker is kind of like Addison. He does a hilarious gorilla run. Elder Roberson is a little punk but I love it. He's always cracking jokes. We are all already super close and I can't wait to bond even more. This letter is kinda short cuz I have to be in bed in 10 minutes. I love you guys so much. I'm thankful for all the love and support you've shown me my whole life. Remember to keep our Lord and Savior in your heart ALWAYS. Red out of the Book of Mormon EVERYDAY. It will truly change your life. It changed mine.
Something I learned today, is   S.M.I.L.E.  to be Spiritually Minded Is Life Eternal.
So true.
I LOVE YOU
Your're in my prayers every time
Sister Love



















No comments:

Post a Comment