This week was amazing! Sister Aieti and I were SOOOOOO close to reaching the standards of excellence, which is the weekly goal from President Chambers of how many lessons taught, and how many new investigators are picked up. Seriously we were the closest I've been on my whole mission!!! We are determined to reach it every week the rest of this transfer! Keep us in your prayers! :)
Well, last week on Pday we moved into our permanent house, and it is WONDERFUL! It is such a cute "sistery" apartment! We are so grateful to be living somewhere permanently, and unpacked. I hate living out of suitcases haha.
We had one CRAZY day this week. So it started off having to go to the mission office to pick up supplies for our new apartment, and then after that we had to go to Big O's to fix our car that was going CRAZY, and THEN we had to go to Instacare for my wrist, also we went to the one in Draper, and after registering and everything, they told us their x-ray machine is broken, so then we had to go to the Sandy Instacare, where I was diagnosed with Tenosynovitis, and I have a cyst (spelling?) so that's super fun. THEN we had to go to Walmart to get my new meds for my wrist. yaaaayyyy more meds -___- hahaha but yeah that day was crazy, and we also had 3 lessons. Super busy, we were running around like chickens with our heads cut off. But better than being bored :)
We had our nterviews with President Chambers this week, and I love that man more every time I talk to him. He is TRULY inspired, and loves us each so much. I couldn't have asked for a better mission president, seriously.
On Saturday I was able to witness 4 baptisms, 2 were people I knew, and man, the spirit is so obviously present at baptisms. I love attending them, even if you don't know them, you can truly feel Heavenly Father's love for them there.
We also got free girl scout cookies this week...YAY<3
We got a new stake president and he is seriously AMAZING! He and his wife might just be my favorite people ever. She has this giant snoopy/peanuts gang collection, dad, you would LOVE it! Anyways, they took us out to lunch and we were all just cracking up the whole time. It is so nice to have a good relationship with the amazing leadership in this stake, I am thankful to be here.
Sorry I'm like out of time, but I love you all so much. Jesus is the Christ. He loves you and suffered for you. Never forget that.
P.S. WE GET IPADS TOMORROW.................WHAT? !?!?!?!?!?!
-SISTA LOVE<3
No comments:
Post a Comment