Sister Savannah Love

Sister Savannah Love

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pictures Week 22!

LAWRENCE  WAS BAPTIZED! Literally the happiest night of my mission. I am so happy for him it's ridiculous   Sister Love,Lawrence, Sister Ramos (took her place when she was transferred) and Sister Dean
She is so happy I was transferred only a couple days before his baptism, so I'm still his missionary :) I love him so much!


With him IN A SUIT! He looks so adorable in a suit I couldn't stop crying! haha


One of him with his family who are all not active at all, but they came to his baptism...he was so happy :)


 All who participated/were a part of the lessons! Happiest night ever seriously! :)




Charlie the BUNNY <3


Temple Square with Kiarah, their investigator. Fun!


On the ride home with the cute Thomas Family kids


ICE CREAM! After Temple Square.
King Kong Cones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment